Join us for the Democratic Revival!
CLICK HERE to R.S.V.P. to this FREE Conference.
Conference Today at National Press Club, 529 14th Street NW, Washington DC 20045
9:00 The significance of the Big Tent: The Case For Pro-Life Democrats.
- Kristen Day
- Burns Strider
- Steve Schneck
- Charles Camosy
- Jeanne French
- Thomas C. Berg
- Robert Christian
- Chris Hale
10:00 Where is the religious left? Can you be Democrat and believe in God?
11:00 Does the Democratic Messaging reach beyond California and New York? How do we reach Middle America?”
11:45 Lunch and discussion. “How we can improve the long-term strength of the national Democratic Party.”
1:00 How do we end the culture wars?
(REAL CHOICES: challenges facing women with crisis pregnancies)
2:30 Perinatal Hospice.
3:15 The Future of the Democratic Party: Millennials
Also, join us in the evening from 6:30 to 8:30 pm for a Reception at the Hall of States Building, 444 North Capitol St, NW, Washington DC 20001. Click Here for more info.
We will bring together our pro-life representatives, members, and volunteers from around the country to celebrate their work and learn from each other. Speakers will discuss strategies to revive the Democratic Party, including the strength and influence of the pro-life vote and suggestions on a way forward. We will invite representatives of the five Democratic Presidential candidates to explain how they will open the big tent to pro-life democrats – particularly in the 2016 Democratic Platform.
Here are some of the topics.
- The significance of the pro-life vote and the Democratic view.
- Where is the religious left? Can you be Democrat and believe in God?
- Does the Democratic Messaging reach beyond California and New York? How do we reach Middle America?”
- Do Democrats represent the working class?
- Can we end the abortion wars?
- How do we Bring pro-life voters back to the Party?
- Winning Local Races and Grass-roots Building.
- The Future of the Democratic Party: Millennials.
Our party is on life support, and we are the key to its revival. Please join us on September 28, 2015, at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, to join in fellowship and share your view.