National level volunteer positions
As a grassroots organization, DFLA needs talented, committed volunteers. Our volunteers work with a small but brilliant team of passionate activists to supercharge DFLA. You will steer our organization at a crucial time of growth, spearhead an upswell in the Democratic Party, and help protect society’s most vulnerable, from pre-born children to those on death row. You will have opportunities to engage with prominent elected pro-life Democrats and have substantial responsibility.
No prior charitable, political, or activist experience is required, but we benefit tremendously from self-starters who define their own role, are highly organized, and are able to drive initiatives to completion.
If you are interested in any of the positions below, please submit your resume and a cover letter to the portal here. Please address any questions about any of the roles through our contact form.
- Member, Board of Directors (note: comes with fundraising commitment)
- Join monthly calls to guide our strategy
- Oversee our growth & major decisions
- Legislative Research Director
- Join our weekly Legislative Committee meeting
- Research and track pro-life legislation across the U.S.
- Strategize with Legislative Committee on important initiatives
- Endorsement Director
- Approve DFLA endorsements
- Liaise with candidates seeking endorsement
- Endorsement Liason
- Serve as point of contact for elected Pro-Life Democrats to provide support
- Join weekly Canidate Committee meetings
- Board Member, DFLA PAC (note: comes with fundraising commitment)
- Oversee a PAC to support pro-life Democrats
- Raise money for that PAC
- Intern (college students only)
- Support our Executive Director directly
- Earn college credit
- DFLA is able to subsidize some travel & accommodation expenses for on-site internships
DFLA also takes open resume submissions here.